Spread the love
- 125g golden almonds reduced to powder
- 125g sugar
- 70g flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt Ganache praline
- 100g dark chocolate
- 20 cl sour cream
- 200g praline (100g almond and mixed with 100g sugar) Caramel mousse
- 4 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 12 cl water 5sheets of gelatin
- 50g icing sugar
- 25 cl sour cream
- 1 box of sweetened condensed milk Syrup to soak genoise Deco
- 100g dark chocolate Slivered almonds.
- Sift the flour and almond powder and add a pinch of salt. Whisk eggs with sugar for 10 to 16 min.
- Gently stir in flour. Pour on a baking sheet lined with buttered parchment paper and bake 10 min in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- Ganache praliné Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, off heat, add the crème fraîche then the praline, mix well.Caramel mousse Cook the box of sweetened condensed milk covered with water in a casserole to obtain caramelized milk for about 35 min. Soften the gelatin leaves in water then melt them in two spoons of hot water.
- Make a syrup with the sugar and water, bring to a boil.
- Whisk the egg yolks, gradually incorporating the boiling syrup, whisking constantly, then add the caramel and gelatin leaves. Beat the egg whites with the icing sugar until a meringue is obtained and stir into the previous mixture with a spatula.
- Whip the whipped cream and stir in at the end. Assembly Cut a sponge disc Place a cardboard at the bottom of the interlayer circle and line the sides of the mould with rhomboid