Blueberry Keto Waffles
keto blueberry waffle Perfectly sweet, with juicy blueberries, this blueberry keto taste great and are low carb and keto-friendly.keto blueberry waffle Perfectly sweet, with juicy blueberries, this blueberry keto tastes great and are low carb and keto-friendly.
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk(optional)
- 2 tablespoons of keto-friendly sweetener
- 2 tbsp of blueberries
- pinch of salt
- In a blender mix of all the ingredients for about 2 mins this is important to give the waffle a pillowy feel.
- Then put the mixture into the waffle maker for about 4-7 mins
- The consistency of the mixture shouldn’t be too thick or too thin if you see that your batter is too watery add some almond flour to thicken it