Looking for easy recipes with eggs? We tell you our proposals sure you will like some. They are very light as the eggs cloud or grilled eggs, vegetarian as the eggs stuffed with avocado or the one of arepa and egg typical of Venezuela and Colombia. In Okdiario-recipes we tell you the wonders you can do with a few simple eggs.
- 4 eggs
- 300 g frozen Swiss chard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a teaspoon of powdered curry
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A leaf of bay leaf
- First, add plenty of water to a pot and a bay leaf. When the water boils add the chard, lower the heat and cook for 6 minutes. After this time, turn off the heat and let stand for two minutes. Then drain the chard into a strainer. Move the strainer several times to remove water.
- In a saucepan add the olive oil over 60 ml and sauté the garlic cut into large pieces. When we see brown about 1 and a half minutes remove them with the spatula of the pan. Then add the well-drained chard (careful if you have water when adding to the pan the oil will jump).
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, just a few seconds does not need to beat for a long time. Add a little cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the eggs over the chard, let the egg set. Before turning the tortilla upside down, tilt the pan over a fresh pan so the oil falls from the pan, (this way we avoid burning).
- Turn around using a flat metal plate or lid, tilt the pan and help yourself with the lid. Once we turn it over we add again the oil that we had removed. Cook about two minutes approximately. Once it is browned on both sides, turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. During that time the tortilla will finish cooking.