Christmas Candied Pecans
Catered Pecans are a great shopping for sales, main disserts, and! They are also good eaten by the Handful and make a great gift during the holiday months!
- 2 Tablespoons Of Corn Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Of Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Of Chopped Nuts
- 1/3 Heat the oven to 163 degrees Celsius.
- 2/3 Prepare a baking sheet with paraffin paper and non-stick spray.
- 3/3 To a medium bowl add the corn syrup, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pepper; mix well. Add the nuts, stir to cover, and then transfer the mixture to a baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and then stir the nuts. Return to the oven to finish cooking, another 10 minutes, or until the deck begins to boil. Remove from the oven and use a fork to separate the cooked nuts from the baking sheet. Let cool.