With just one bite you will fall in love with this magnificent lemon and raspberry cake for your snack. The recipe requires only 20 minutes of preparation, and the result is heavenly: an ultra-moist cake with a full layer of cream cheese infused in lemon, and a warm stuffed raspberry sprinkled with icing sugar.
- Egg Yolks 4 Units
- Raspberries 2 cups Raspberries
- Sugar 1 cup
- Lard at room temperature 1/2 cup
- Lemon zest 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 1/2 cup
- 1 and 1/2 cup whipped cream/ whipped cream
- For the vanilla dough:
- Egg yolks 3 Units
- Egg Whites 3 Units
- Cornstarch 5 class.
- 1/2 cup of flour
- Sugar 9 class.
- To begin, on the one hand, we will sift the flour and then mix it with the cornstarch. We reserve.
- On the other hand, beat the whites with six tablespoons of sugar until they are well consistent and bright. Then, beat the yolks with three tablespoons of sugar. Combine the two preparations and mix well.
- Add the flour and cornstarch to the previous mixture and stir well with a spatula.
- Once the preparation is ready, on a vegetable paper, we make a circle of 20 centimeters in diameter and fill it with the mixture. This we will use for the cake base.
- With the leftover mixture, we make between 18 and 22 vanillas.
- We take everything to the oven at a temperature of 200ºC for 10 minutes. Let cool. For the lemon filling, we will prepare a syrup. For this, in a saucepan, we put to boil the lemon juice and half a cup of sugar.
- On the other hand, beat the yolks with half a cup of sugar and when the lemon syrup has cooled, we put the two preparations together and mix them.
- Then we take this mixture to a saucepan and cook it until the eggs have thickened. Then, beat the lemon cream for 10 minutes until it increases in volume and we incorporate the lemon zest, butter, and whipped cream. We mix well together. For the assembly, we place the dough disc as a base and with the vanilla, we skirt the sides. Then, fill the cake with a third of the lemon cream. Over it, place a cup of raspberries and finish with a layer of cream.
- Then, we take it to the cold for four hours in the fridge, so that the cream is well consistent.
- To finish, we decorate it with raspberries and serve.