A good little while that this nice cake tempts me, all the fans of Oreo will understand me:) I finally tested it and tasted it, at home we liked it a lot, it is all the easier to realize! I advise you to realize it the day before until the cake is impregnated with this delicious cream Oreo ….
For the chocolate cake
- 130gr flour
- 200 gr of sugar ( I put less to dose according to your tastes)
- 60gr unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon and a half of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 165ml milk
For the Oreo cream
- 60 cl whole liquid cream
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 50 Oreo cookies
Preparation of the chocolate cake
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees
- In a container mix flour, sugar, cocoa, yeast and salt
- In another container relax the eggs with a fork and add them to the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Place the dough in a 22-23cm baking pan with parchment paper and bake for about 30 minutes, to watch.
- Once cooked, let the cake cool on a rack.
Oreo cream preparation and assembly
- In the bowl of your cold batter, put the cream, mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla, whisk together to make the cream into whipped cream.
- Reserve 5 or 6 Oreo for decoration and put the rest in a plastic bag, crush them with a rolling pin, you can also do it in the blender, I wanted to keep some big pieces and other ends.
- Reserve a little whipped cream for the decoration (which I forgot to make lol) then stir in the crushed Oreo cream, mix well and let the cream rest a little ( 15 minutes), the oreo will soften.
- Meanwhile cut the cake in half.
- Place part of the cake on a platter,( put some sulfur paper on both sides of the cake to avoid soiling your cream dish) cover it with a good layer of Oreo cream then put the second part of the cake and cover the whole cake with cream, Help yourself with a spatula to smooth, you can put your cake in the freezer for a few minutes, it will allow the cream to hold well and then take it out to perfect your last layer of cream, it always gives better results.
- With the help of a tip, place cream nuts (the reserved cream, you can also add a little cocoa for the color) around the cake and decorate with the reserved Oreo.
- Keep in the fridge.