If there is one day when everyone agrees to make his mother happy, it is the day of his party! You can no longer hide behind “Dame in École” gifts such as pasta necklaces, cardboard boxes transformed into jewelry boxes and so many other DIY ideas. In order to make her happy without ruining herself, opt for the realization of a good little meal.
Pie pops in heart for valentine’s day
Pie pops are mini-tarts shaped like lollipops. Very easy to make, they allow an original and playful presentation. For Valentine’s Day, Ptiluc offers you heart-shaped pops pie to melt your half! As a material, you will need a cardboard heart and wooden skewers.
- 1 can of tuna
- 4 cases of Tomato sauce
- 100g Ham (cut into pieces)
- 50g grated cheese (Emmental type)
- 1 egg
- Sesame seeds
- 1 batter
Preparation 20 min Thigh 15 min
- Spread out the dough. Place the cardboard core on top.
- Cut the contour with the tip of a knife.
- Do the same on all the dough. Remove the hearts and place them on a baking sheet.
- Put the wooden skewers by pressing with your fingers for a better hold. Mixture no. 1: tomato sauce + tuna.
- Mixture 2: ham + grated cheese. Once the mixtures have been made, garnish the hearts. Cover them with other hearts in the batter.
- Press the edges with your fingers. Seal with a fork. Brush with egg yolk. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200°C.
- Let it cool and voila!
Grapefruit tartare avocado shrimp, lime & wasabi
Very fresh and copious entry, with a changing presentation. All you need is an avocado, grapefruit, shrimp, a little mayo, wasabi, and cream, and a lime!
- 1 avocado (small; cut into small cubes)
- 1 lime
- 1 grapefruit
- 200 g cooked shrimp (15-20 shrimp)
- 1 tablespoon shaved wasabi1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 Cut grapefruit in half. With a knife, peel the grapefruit flesh, cutting first the inside edges of the grapefruit, then the bottom.
- Scrape the inside of the grapefruit to remove the remaining pulp.
- 2 Cut the grapefruit flesh into segments (remove all white membranes to keep only the pulp). Place the grapefruit pieces in a fine sieve, press lightly to remove some of the juice. Let it drain.
- 3 Peel the shrimp. Set aside 10 shrimp and cut the rest into small pieces.
- 4 Prepare the sauce: Squeeze the juice from half the lime, add the wasabi, mayonnaise, and cream. 5 mix avocado, sauce, grapefruit and shrimp pieces in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- 6 Divide the mixture into the grapefruit shells, placed on each 5 shrimp.
- 7 Garnish with slices of the remaining lime and fresh herbs.
Tiramisu with two salmon and chives
Here is a chic and elegant starter of tiramisu with both salmon and chives. This recipe is prepared 24 hours in advance.
- PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME: 5 MINUTES
- REFRIGERATION TIME: 12 TO 24 HOURS
- RECIPE FOR PEOPLE
- 4 SLICES SMOKED SALMON
- 200 G FRESH SALMON
- 1 BUNCH CHIVES
- 3 EGGS
- 250 G MASCARPONE GALVANI
- 4 BLINIS
- 2 TBSP OLIVE OIL
- SALT AND FRESHLY
- GROUND PEPPER
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Cut the fresh salmon into 1 cm cubes. Rinse the chives.
- Heat the olive oil, add the diced fresh salmon, cook for 2 minutes, salt and pepper. Let cool.
- Lightly grill the blinis. Beat the egg yolks to blanch. Stir in the mascarpone, then add 2 tablespoons of chopped chives. Season. Gently fold in the egg whites.
- Prepare in glasses or a dish with a blini at the bottom, then the diced salmon, and finally the mascarpone preparation. Refrigerate for several hours, ideally 12 to 24 hours.
- Serve with a slice of smoked salmon and a few sprigs of chives.
Salmon tartare with mango
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400g salmon (fillet or cobblestone)
- 1 Nice mangue
- 0.5 Small zucchini juice of 1 lemon6 Cuil. Soup Olive Oil Chives Sprigs(a little) Social-Traitors = Medium
1 Dice the salmon, unpeeled zucchini, and mangoes (except for a few slices for decoration). Mix. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2 Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Mold the tartare into a pastry circle on 4 assiettes, packing the mixture well. Carefully remove the circle and serve immediately decorated with mango strips and chives.
Tuna Rillettes with Ricotta
Fish rillettes, ready in 5 minutes flat.
- .2 cans natural tuna.150 g ricotta.2 tablespoons olive oil.1 bunch chives
- 1 organic lemon.piment.salt, pepper
1.Mash with a fork 2 cans of naturally drained tuna with 150 g of ricotta, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and pepper to taste. Add 1 bouquet of chopped chives and the zest of 1 organic lemon grated.