Some recipes seem so obvious that sometimes we don’t find an indication of how to make them. I had to ask the first time I made a rice stew because I didn’t know the order of the ingredients. So I hope this recipe will serve you, needless to say, it is a delicious dish and ideal for winter, which raises body temperature at once.
- 1 cup of rice
- Sufficient amount of water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 sweet tooth (bell pepper)
- 1 can of crushed tomato
- 3 potatoes
- 1 can peas or peas (can also be dry)
- 2 carrots
- Salt, oregano, rosemary, rosemary
- Chop the onion, garlic, and pepper well.
- Sauté with some oil.
- Add a liter of water (better if it’s hot).
- Peel the potatoes and carrots. Chop into cubes. Add the carrots along with the rice.
- Add coarse salt and let cook a few minutes before adding the potatoes.
- Pour the crushed tomato and season to taste.
- If necessary add more water to the cooking so that it does not evaporate.
- When the rice and vegetables are cooked, add the peas, stir and serve hot.
- You can accompany with bread (here I show you the recipe of the Moroccan bread) and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Do you want to see the result? This was my vegetarian rice stew!